Donate to Share’s Work Today
Your donation will bring HOPE and OPPORTUNITY to rural families in developing countries. Every donation makes a difference. ALL of your donation will go to a worthy project. (Generous donors designated funds to cover SHARE’s overhead costs.) All donations are tax deductible.
Registered charity: BN: 13150 7428 RR0001
Donations designated to the Central American Initiative receive matched funding from 2 private foundations.
The Barrett Family Foundation and the Willowool Foundation for one to one matched funding for “Central American Initiative” that worked in 3 countries from 2016 – 2019 AND for funding SHARE’s current project called “Families and Land” operating in 4 countries.
The Beaty Family Foundation (held within the Oakville Community Foundation)
- Green Tractors Inc, Nobleton, ON (800) 367-0608
- S. Robinson & Associates, RBC Dominion Securities, Brampton, ON (800) 844-7906
Thanks to the past support from Global Affairs Canada (Government of Canada and formerly CIDA and DFATD) for past matched funding.
Ways to Give - Every Gift Is Important
- Donate ONLINE. Click the Donate button or Canada Helps logo.
- Donate by MAIL: SHARE Agriculture Foundation, 14110 Kennedy Road, Caledon, ON L7C 2G3
- Donate by e-transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give MONTHLY. Regular donations help SHARE plan and sustain important work. This can be arranged online at Canada Helps or with preauthorized cheques.
Give GIFTS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS, a gift with meaning. See SHARE Gift Giving chart below. Donate in someone’s memory, in honour of a birthday, anniversary of other special occasion. In Memoriam gifts are very appreciated.
Please help SHARE expand our reach:
- Tell friends and family about this effective foundation.
- Show our YouTube videos.
- Invite a SHARE volunteer to give a presentation at churches, groups and clubs.
Can you help by fundraising for SHARE? Hold a garage sale, a plant or bake sale, a corn roast or a concert for SHARE. For help and ideas contact email@example.com. (Attention: Fundraising Committee).
Gift Giving List
Planned Giving Helps SHARE Plan for the Future
- Charitable Bequests – Discuss your gift intentions with your family and financial, legal or tax advisors. A bequest in a will (of cash, real estate, securities or other assets) is a revocable gift should circumstances change.
- Life Insurance – A gift of life insurance is also a way to make a gift without taking on a large additional expense.
- Donating Stocks and Securities – Publicly traded stocks and securities are exempt from capital gains tax when donated to a registered charity.
Have You Considered Donating Your Time?
The success of S.H.A.R.E. over the past 43 years is a direct result of the contributions of many individuals, people who have gone beyond the usual expectations of a donor and have leveraged their abilities and resources. They have freely given their time, knowledge and expertise to help others by raising both funds and awareness for an extremely worthwhile cause.To those who have actively supported our past efforts, on behalf of those in whose lives you have made a difference, we humbly thank you.
The future of S.H.A.R.E. will also be found in significant individual initiatives. To those who have ever considered trying to do something beyond ordinary, we encourage you to explore the possibilities.
If you or your group would like to consider adopting a fundraising project or committing to an annual event. Please contact SHARE.
As individuals, working together, we have seen that it is possible to make a profound difference in the lives of others. This is and always will be our primary motivation.
“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.”
~ Margaret Mead
From the Board of Directors of SHARE