Sponsors and Donors
All donations make a difference. SHARE thanks all of our generous, sponsors, donors and organizations who have supported our work.
The Barrett Family Foundation and the Willowool Foundation for one to one matched funding for “Central American Initiative” that worked in 3 countries from 2016 – 2019 AND for funding SHARE’s current project called “Families and Land” operating in 4 countries.
The Beaty Family Foundation (held within the Oakville Community Foundation)
- Green Tractors Inc, Nobleton, ON (800) 367-0608
- S. Robinson & Associates, RBC Dominion Securities, Brampton, ON (800) 844-7906
Thanks to the past support from Global Affairs Canada (Government of Canada and formerly CIDA and DFATD) for past matched funding.
- Copetown Lions Club and the Copetown Dinner Committee
- Fergus/Elora Rotary, Palgrave Rotary
- All donors to the ‘Mark Cullen Challenge’ and the ‘Pumps for Food’ initiative, Dr. Jim Clubine and Mark Cullen)
- Retired Teachers of Ontario – A “Service to Others” grant
- OECTA – Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association
- Eunice K. Meyer Charitable Foundation (by Tides Canada Foundation)
- Junior Farmers Association of Ontario
- AGRI-SKILLS ABROAD – for past funding (committee of the annual meeting of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture) and more recently attendees at Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- RTO – Retired Teachers of Ontario
- OSSTF – Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation
- OTF – Ontario Teachers Federation
- Roncalli Foundation
- Campbell Webster Foundation