Host a Fundraising Event for S.H.A.R.E. Agriculture Foundation
Can you host an event or suggest a special fund raising initiative for SHARE? Let SHARE know. We will help.
Please contact us at: (905) 838-0897 or Toll Free: (888) 337-4273.
We’re open to new ideas and appreciate your support.
Please continue to check here for cancellations of SHARE’s fundraising events. If you can, please donate in lieu of supporting SHARE at events through the current pandemic crisis. Our programs and projects in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Haiti and Bolivia continue with accomodations to work safely during the pandemic. Agriculture and food security projects are more important than ever.
S.H.A.R.E. Events - 2021
Please check this calendar for updates. This year, we are again adadpting to pandemic restrictions.
Please donate if you are able in lieu of attending our fundraising events. Thank you!
March 18, Trivia Night – 7:30 p.m. Join on Zoom
Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88930614949
March 27, 1:15 p.m. Annual General Meeting. Join on Zoom.
Contact S.H.A.R.E. 1.888.337.4273 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Easter Cookie Fundraiser – A treat for someone special. Order from email@example.com
Annual Plant Sale – Cancelled due to shortage of plants and Covid restrictions.
Annual Golf Tournament – Uncertain at this time. We will post details as plans are made.
Annual Corn Roast for Education Fund – Uncertain at this time. Check back for information.
Fall Mum Plant Sale. Watch for information on this new fundraiser.
S.H.A.R.E. Events - 2020
March 28 – AGM – Was held by video conference
- Date: Saturday March 28, 2020 – 1:15 pm
- CONTACT SHARE FOR INFORMATION 1.888.337.4273 firstname.lastname@example.org
April 4 – CANCELLED – Wacky Card Tournament
May 12 – 31 – Annual Plant Sale was held with online orders.
TO ORDER, CONTACT Tiegan Armstrong email@example.com OR: Gord Armstrong – firstname.lastname@example.org
See Facebook, Twitter or INSTAGRAM for updates and sponsors. Please donate if you can. email@example.com OR on the DONATE PAGE using Canada Helps
September 13 – CANCELLED – Fall Corn Roast
SHARE will continue to support students in Guatemala and Belize as schools open. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE DONATE TO THE EDUCATION FUND. firstname.lastname@example.org OR on the web site DONATE PAGE drop down menu pick Education.
November – Annual Dinner Dance: Regretfully “You Are NOT Invited” to the Annual Dinner Dance this year!
PLEASE DONATE IN LIEU OF ATTENDING IF YOU CAN. Gord Armstrong (905)-838-0897 or (888) 337-4273. E – transfer email@example.com
Sugar Cookie Fund Raiser – Order by Dec. 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
$40 a dozen or $25 for a 6 pack
Place your order by December 4th.
Orders will be ready for pick up or delivery on December 14th or 15th.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
McCluredale Farms Bruce & Joan McClure, Mat & Lisa McQuillan
CONESTOGO AGRI SYSTEMS INC. www.conestogoagri.ca
ARMSTRONG ELEVATORS LTD.
A PROUD SUPPORTER OF S.H.A.R.E.
RBC Wealth Management – Steve Robinson & Associates
Egan Funeral Home – Egan Family
“Cullen’s Foods believes that by improving local food systems, we can also help build more sustainable food systems abroad.
That’s why Cullen’s Foods supports S.H.A.R.E. by donating a minimum 1% fo sales to S.H.A.R.E.’s initiatives”.
For those who care about what they eat, please try Ben’s delicious products.
S.H.A.R.E. Events - 2019
November 2 – Dinner Dance with Silent and Live Auctions
- Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Location: Embassy Grand Convention Centre (Map)
8800 The Gore Road, Brampton, 5:30 pm.
- Cost: $100 with $40 tax receipt
- Performers: Music by the Clay Hills Band
- Contact: Joe Gray (905)-838-0897 or (888) 337-4273 for tickets, to sponsor a table or to donate to the Silent and Live Auctions
October 3 – Fall Trivia Night
- Date: Thursday, October 3rd, 7 p.m.
- Location: Caledon Country Club, Caledon
- Cost: $15
September 8 – Fall Corn Roast – Family Event
- Date: Sunday, September 8 3:30 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Raefield Farm, 5231 County Road #27 (between Brucedale and Rockwood).
- Cost: By donation
- Note: Food, music (by the Moore Family of Drayton), farm walks, swimming, hayride. Bring a lawn chair.
- Contact: Ellen Thomson 519-856-9953.
July 15 – Annual Golf Tournament
- Date: Monday, July 15
- Location: Guelph Lakes Golf Club
- Cost: $150 with $50 tax receipt.
- Note: Late registration after July 8th is $165. Includes green fees, cart, lunch and dinner. Competitive and fun divisions.
- Register: Call (905)-838-0897 or (888)337-4273 or email: email@example.com
May 25/26 – Annual Plant Sale
- Date: Saturday, May 25 / Sunday May 26 – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Cheltenham General Store – 14386 Credit view Road, Cheltenham.
- Note: Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets and compost by the bag.
April 25 – Trivia Night
- Date: Thursday, April 25 – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Tracks Brew Pub
- Cost: $15.00
March 3 – Wacky Card Tournament
- Date: Saturday, March 30 – Doors open at 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Mayfield United Church
- Cost: $20.00