Host a Fundraising Event for SHARE Agriculture Foundation
Can you host an event or suggest a special fund raising initiative for SHARE? Let SHARE know; we will help.
Please contact us at: (905) 838-0897 or Toll Free: (888) 337-4273.
We’re open to new ideas and appreciate your support.
SHARE Events - 2020
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Date: Saturday March 28, 2020 @ 1:15 pm
- Location: Mayfield United Church, 12496 Dixie Rd. Caledon. ON. North of Mayfield Rd.
SHARE Events - 2019
November 2 – Dinner Dance with Silent and Live Auctions
- Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Location: Embassy Grand Convention Centre (Map)
8800 The Gore Road, Brampton, 5:30 pm.
- Cost: $100 with $40 tax receipt
- Performers: Music by the Clay Hills Band
- Contact: Joe Gray (905)-838-0897 or (888) 337-4273 for tickets, to sponsor a table or to donate to the Silent and Live Auctions.Oct
October 3 – Fall Trivia Night
- Date: Thursday, October 3rd, 7 p.m.
- Location: Caledon Country Club, Caledon
- Cost: $15
September 8 – Fall Corn Roast – Family Event
- Date: Sunday, September 8 3:30 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Raefield Farm, 5231 County Road #27 (between Brucedale and Rockwood).
- Cost: By donation
- Note: Food, music (by the Moore Family of Drayton), farm walks, swimming, hayride. Bring a lawn chair.
- Contact: Ellen Thomson 519-856-9953.
July 15 – Annual Golf Tournament
- Date: Monday, July 15
- Location: Guelph Lakes Golf Club
- Cost: $150 with $50 tax receipt.
- Note: Late registration after July 8th is $165. Includes green fees, cart, lunch and dinner. Competitive and fun divisions.
- Register: Call (905)-838-0897 or (888)337-4273 or email: email@example.com
May 25/26 – Annual Plant Sale
- Date: Saturday, May 25 / Sunday May 26 – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Cheltenham General Store – 14386 Credit view Road, Cheltenham.
- Note: Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets and compost by the bag.
April 25 – Trivia Night
- Date: Thursday, April 25 – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Tracks Brew Pub
- Cost: $15.00
March 3 – Wacky Card Tournament
- Date: Saturday, March 30 – Doors open at 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Mayfield United Church
- Cost: $20.00